Wednesday, July 16, 2008

iPhones & Long Lines

I went to the Apple Store yesterday to pick something up. When I got there, the line out the door of people waiting for the new 3G iPhone was at least 50 feet long. I have no idea how long the wait was, but I was guessing it was at least an hour.

First, I thought, did these people take a sick day to stand in line? Was the phone that cool? Were they in that big of a need to be the "first kid on the block" to own one?

Then as I walked in to the store past the long line for my non-iPhone purchase, I thought, there is a correlation with prayer and our relationship to our Father in Heaven. We don't have to wait for Him. He's always available, right now, wherever we are. Just walk right up and talk to the Lord...without the need for an iPhone.

If anyone's reading this...have a great day. I'm working on new songs today. The best thing I get to do...besides hang out with my foxy wife...Diane.

Peace out!

Chris

No comments: