Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blogging about Blogging!




Hey there! It's been awhile. If anyone is reading this, welcome to my musing page. I hope you are well today.

I saw my friend, Gene Wilkes, who is a pastor and author, at the Starbucks near my house. He was, yes, blogging! It was good to see him. He's a brilliant thinker. I was having trouble spelling "brilliant." Anyway, he inspired me to get back to it. So here I am.

I sometimes feel I have nothing interesting to say. Then it occurred to me that blogging is not necessarily supposed to be interesting. Many of the ones I read are not. But, I guess that's not the point. It's more of an exercise in thinking out loud. Not because you want someone to think you're clever, but just to spew! I decided to get back to spewing.

I'll be back more frequently. If you think I'm clever, then fine, but if not...I don't care. I'm going to spew. You might want to stand back!

No comments: