Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthdays!






I don't like 'em!!! Well, actually, I do! Funny how they are so significant in your life as a child. Less so as you get older. Each year drags slowly when you're young and races as you get older. But, I wouldn't go back. The blessing of getting older is the wonderful memories you build and the wonderful friends you make and the wonderful family you're blessed with. I have all those things. So, really each birthday is a time to reflect on how good God is and how much he's given to you.

You can see in these pictures some of my blessings. A wonderful wife, son, daughter, son in law and granddaughter, not to mention a wonderful extended family. And all who are a part of the family of Christ. I am blessed...and stinkin' old!!! But I'm not bitter!! HA!

Love to you all,

Chris

2 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

happy birthday!!!!!

Two Bushes and Two Shrubs said...

I agree, Dad! Oh, and Happy Birthday!