Monday, August 4, 2008

Daycation








Okay, so this is a new word on me. Essentially, it means we had a day to ourselves on this trip. We visited the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. Amazing place. 180,000 acres, a house will 42 bathrooms for a guy, his wife and one child. Lots of parties though. Sort of the Great Gatsby. In fact, I wonder if this is who that F. Scott Fitzgerald had in mind? It was truly a great day. We'll go back to Jen and Stephen's tomorrow. Ryan's coming over too for a few days.

So, here are a few recent pictures. Just to let you know that I don't really think Elizabeth is perfect, I included a picture of her in mid "puke." However, there is one of her and me that is wonderful. Of course, I look like a whale, but she is an angel. Hum...THE ANGEL AND THE WHALE. Sounds like a good idea for a children's book. I'll think about that.

Love you all and thanks for your interest in our boring life!

Chris

No comments: